Polyart® synthetic paper provides a top-of-the-range matte finish that is water and tear resistant, specially designed for use on HP Indigo digital presses. So now when paper finds its limit you can produce short runs and customized prints on Polyart for HP Indigo.
Benefits for end users
- Durability of plastics: resistant to tearing, water, grease and many chemicals
- Feel and smoothness similar to paper
- Semi-matt surface (without the shiny aspect of plastic)
- Perfect print finish and contrast
Benefits for printers
- No static issue
- Can be folded, scored and die-cut easily, no grain direction
- In sheets: certified on HP Indigo digital presses, series 3000, 5000, 5500, 7000 & 7500.
- In rolls: certified on HP Indigo WS2000, 4000 & 6000 series machines
- Ready to use: no special treatment needed before printing
For all applications which must resist frequent handling, humidity, outdoor use. such as menus, technical notices, manuals, promotional flyers, customized covers, membership cards, invitations, outdoor plans, tags & labels (horticultural, luggage, shelf hanger, IML).
In sheets and rolls, with white coating:
- 124 g/m² – 170 μ – 6.7 pt.
- 154 g/m² – 200 μ – 7.9 pt.
- 224 g/m² – 287 μ – 11.3 pt.
- 274 g/m² – 340 μ – 13.4 pt.
In sheets and rolls, with coating finishes of Gold and Pearl Blue:
- 126 g/m² – 166 μ
- 226 g/m² – 285 μ
- 276 g/m² – 345 μ
In rolls for self-adhesive / pressure-sensitive:
- 72g/m² – 103 μ – 4.1 pt.